THERAPEUTIC REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT
On your first visit
- Your Reflexologist will discuss your general health with reference to any ailments currently or historically affecting you. The Therapist will also assess your exercise regime, nutrition and lifestyle.
- To assist your Therapist to assess your health your feet are examined for shape, colour, tone, moisture and skin markings. The condition of your toe nails is also noted.
- Emotional wellness or imbalance is noted and discussed.
- Advice in health care is suggested in respect of lifestyle and nutrition choices, to activate the body’s own healing potential.
- If necessary, you may be referred to other health care professionals.
Duration of the treatments
- The first treatment will last for an hour.
- Subsequent treatments will last for about 45 minutes.
- Eight to twelve treatments are usually required for lasting effectiveness.
- Treatments may be done at shorter or longer intervals for best results.
Benefits and reactions which may be experienced from a treatment
- Effective elimination of toxins caused by stress and diet – aids digestion.
- Improved sleep patterns due to the relaxed state of the body.
- A calming of the nervous system allowing you to cope with stress and anxiety.
- Improved blood circulation provides better skin tone and texture
- Increased oxygen levels and nutrient supply assists body function.
- Headaches,tiredness,nausea or dizziness may be experienced because the body is detoxing
Advice is offered to promote a balanced and healthier lifestyle. This will naturally enhance emotional and physical wellbeing.